FREE SHIPPING IN USA
Iberian Publishing Company's On-Line Catalog:
Independent City of Harrisonburg
Located in Rockingham County, the town was named for its benefactor, Thomas Harrison, who first gave the land for the town's site. The first community was established in the final phase of the Revolution, in 1780, and Harrisonburg became an incorporated town in 1849. By 1916 the area had increased in population to receive the designation of city. A large annexation of territory from adjoining Rockingham County land in 1982 increased its size to more than seventeen square miles.
See Rockingham County for records.
For a better understanding of county boundary changes, see our new section Virginia in Maps
Iberian also has hundreds of titles in e book (PDF) format!! Click here for a complete online catalog of available titles
For more records pertaining to the Independent City of HARRISONBURG, VIRGINIA
|| Virginia/W.Va. || General Reference || Military Records ||
|| Other States || E-Books || New Titles || Home Page || E-Books ||
Copyright © 2019 Iberian Publishing Company